Aveda recently launched their Spring/Summer 2013 Art of Nature Make-up Collection. The limited-edition collection includes this season’s inspired hues for eyes and lips and takes inspiration from nature to achieve key looks that complement fresh-faced skin and flushed cheeks.
The collection includes:
- Aveda Petal Essence Single Eye Colors: Crease-resistant colour with aromatic jasmine and geranium flower waxes, creating a lovely delicate scent. Colours include: Lemongrass, Papyrus, Bare Bellis, Lantana, Cinnamon Bark and Oceanica.
- Petal Essence Eye Definers: Jasmine petals, geranium leaves and the aromatic flower waxes make this formula creamy, blendable and smooth. Shades available are Jade Vine and Wild Indigo.
- Aveda Nourish-Mint Smoothing Lip Color: A formula infused with plant and fruit waxes to help smooth fine lines, hydrate and plump lips. Shades Cana and Melochia Bloom are available.
- Nourish-Mint Rehydrating Lip Glaze: Glides on smooth for immediate, even colour with a satin shine. The carmine-free lip glaze comes in limited edition shade of Kukui.
- Nourish-Mint Lip Liner: Formulated with plant waxes and fruit butters to help shape and define the lips with plant lipids that deliver long-wearing moisture that is non-feathering and does not smudge. Available in Cocoa Bean and Barberry Bloom.
- Aveda Petal Essence Face Accent: This petal-smooth face accent fuses a trio of colours to create the perfect blush, bronze or luminous effect.
The Art of Nature makeup collection is available now in Aveda salons, spas, stores and online.