OPI have come up a with a new movie collaboration, this time based on six iconic Bond Girls… here is the new OPI Bond Girls nail polish collection!
The co-founder and artistic director of OPI, Suzi Weiss-Fleishman said of the new collection:
“The six shades ar enamed after some of the most iconic – and my favourite- Bond girls, including: Solitaire, Pussy Galore, Tiffany Case, Vesper, Honey Ryder and Jinx”
All six of the new Bond Girls polishes have the new(ish) Liquid Sand finish – a matte, textured finish that you wear without top coat (take a peek at Sarah’s Stay the Night nail polish swatch from the Mariah Carey nail polish collection to get the idea!).
The six new Liquid Sand colours in the OPI Bond Girls nail polish collection are:
- OPI Solitaire – a diamond-sparkling white
- OPI Pussy Galore – a pale shimmering pink
- OPI Tiffany Case – a light blue
- OPI Vesper – a deep purple
- OPI Honey Ryder – a shimmering gold
- OPI Jinx – a matte coral with sparkle
As well as the individual polishes, you can buy a cute minis-set of the Bond Girl polishes as well.