Inspired by the heart of Europe, OPI have recently launched their spring/summer 2013 range – OPI Euro Centrale. Focusing on the aesthetics of Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Romania, there are 12 lovely shades in the range…
From L-R in the above pic:
- Polka.com – a glittery combo of blue and violet
- Eurso Euro – a very deep blue
- Suzi’s Hungary Again – a bright pink
- You’re Such a Budapest – an opaque lilac
- Can’t Find My Czechbook – a deep aqua
- My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours – a fiery red
From L to R in the above pic:
- Hands Off My Kielbasal – a dusky pink
- OY-Another Polish Joke – a shimmery gold
- A Woman’s Prague-ative – shimmery copper
- Vant to Bite My Neck – a deep dark purple
- My Vampire is Buff – a cream, pale nude shade
- I Saw..U Saw..We Saw..Warsaw – a deep midnight blue
I’ve got my hands on a couple of these lovely new shades to show you. First up, is Suzi’s Hungary Again.
Suzi’s Hungary Again is a fabulous bright pink – it’s quite watery so goes on really well, and surprisingly only needs 2 coats to get great coverage.
Next up is Can’t Find My Czechbook…
Can’t Find My Czechbook is a bright opaque aqua shade – again it’s quite watery but doesn’t need more than 2 coats to get great coverage. I love a blue/green shade and this one is great for sprucing up my nails for the Spring.
I’m a big fan of OPI and they’ve got it spot on with this range with some really great shades for Spring/Summer 2013.
OPI can be bought online at Lena White.