With Easter on the way and Spring technically around the corner – once the snow/rain/wind stops!! I’ve been trying to get myself into a Spring mood by taking a look through my huuuuge nail polish collection. I love a greeen shade and can’t pick just one, so here’s my five favourite green shades…
- Rimmel Pro Colour Memory Peppermint: A light & bright green minty shade, fabulous for summer. Easy to apply,dries fairly quickly and only takes 2 coats for great coverage. Have a look at the full review here.
- Models Own Green Tea matte: A dark cool green colour, with a lovely finish – almost rubbery instead of truly matte. See the full review.
- OPI Jade is the new Black: A classy darker green sheen, very Irish! The full review is here.
- TOMA Pistachio Cream: A bright, just slightly deeper than mint green shade, from TOMA’s Tutti Frutti range. Read about the full range here.
- Models Own Jade Stone: A classic mint green nail polish. See more detail here.