It’s time for another OPI movie collaboration, this time OPI have released a collection of six limited edition nail polishes and a new Liquid Sand™ shade, all inspired by the Disney movie – Oz The Great and Powerful.
The new Liquid Sand™ polish (OPI’s textured, matte finish nail polish infused with reflective sparkle) was created for James Franco’s character in the movie and is called ‘What Wizardry is This?’ – a rich taupe polish.
The other six polishes in the Oz collection are:
- OPI Lights of Emerald City – White confetti nail polish
- OPI Don’t Burst My Bubble – Sheer white nail polish
- OPI When Monkeys Fly! – Gold confetti nail polish
- OPI Glints of Glinda Only – Sheer beige nail polish
- OPI Which is Witch? – Silver glitter with iridescent sparkle
- OPI I Theodora You – Sheer pink nail polish
If you want to read about more OPI movie collaborations, take a peek at the OPI Burlesque nail polish collection, the OPI Muppets nail polish collection or the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean nail polish collection.