Stylist Neil Moodie, created a simple polished hair look at Burberry Autumn/ Winter at London Fashion Week using Moroccanoil products and here’s how he did it!
How The Look Was Created:
- Part the hair slightly on the right side of the head – just off the center – to create a very natural side-parting.
- After applying Moroccanoil Treatment to prepare the hair for styling, apply Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse at the roots, to give a more textured, fuller look.
- Using a big barrel brush, blow-dry the hair to achieve a rich and healthy look with volume.
- Lightly back comb the roots at the crown area of the head. Spray it with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray and leave it to dry for a few moments.
- Once dry, brush out the back combing. This process will leave the hair looking even plumper at the roots but with a very natural feel.
- Using a large curling iron, wrap sections of hair around the barrel for a few seconds to create a lose wave. Blow-dry the hair again through the whole head to loosen the waves and create very subtle movement within the hair.
- Finally, mist the hair with Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray for a glossy and luminous finish to complete the look.
Burberry Fall/Winter 2013 Collection, Hair by Neil Moodie for Moroccanoil, Photos by James Mccauley for Moroccanoil