Hello! Chanel have sent through some gorgeous backstage pictures from the CHANEL 2012-2013 Autumn Winter Haute Couture Show, including the nails and makeup from the show and here they are!
First up here is the gorgeous pink and silver Chanel manicure from the Autumn show…
The nails have been painted with:
- Chanel LE VERNIS Nail Colour in May – from the Spring 2012 collection
- Chanel LE VERNIS Nail Colour in Silver – unfortunately from the 2007 limited collection, so it’s no longer available!
The Chanel makeup look created for the CHANEL 2012-2013 Autumn Winter Haute Couture Show by the Chanel makeup Creative Director, Peter Phillips was a beautiful, super-wearable soft look and here are the products that he used to get the look.
For the face:
- Chanel VITALUMIÈRE AQUA Ultra-light Skin Perfecting Makeup
- Chanel ÉCLAT LUMIÈRE Highlighter Face Pen
- Chanel CORRECTEUR PERFECTION Long Lasting Concealer
- Chanel POUDRE UNIVERSELLE LIBRE Natural Finish Loose Powder
- Chanel JOUES CONTRASTE Powder Blush in Rose Initial – Autumn 2012 collection
For the eyes:
- Chanel OMBRE ESSENTIELLE Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Furtif – Autumn 2012 collection
- Chanel STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF Long-lasting Eyeliner in Noir Intense – Autumn 2012 collection
- Chanel LE CRAYON KHÔL Intense Eye Pencil in Clair
- Chanel INIMITABLE WATERPROOF Volume-Length-Curl-Separation Mascara in Noir
- Chanel RECOURBE CILS DE CHANEL Precision Eyelash Curler
For the Lips
- Chanel ROUGE ALLURE Luminous Satin Lip Colour in Evanescente – New shade ROUGE ALLURE 2012
- Chanel LE CRAYON LEVRES Precision Lip Definer in Natural
Photos Vincent Lappartient