The Chanel Blue Illusion de CHANEL makeup collection is available now in the UK!
I first showed you the Chanel Blue Illusion de CHANEL collection in action in my post about Backstage Chanel 2012 Spring Summer Haute Couture show (click through for loads of gorgeous backstage model shots) and now I have all of the official pictures and information of the Chanel Blue Illusion de CHANEL makeup collection to show you.
The makeup look created by Peter Phillips for the Chanel 2012 Spring Summer Haute Couture show was a fresh nude face accented with flashes of grey blue – so beautiful and so wearable!
The whole new Blue Illusion de Chanel makeup collection is:
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombre – Apparition – intense grey blue powder shadow
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombre – Destination – pale grey blue powder shadow
- Chanel Le Crayon Yeux Bleu Aerin
- Chanel Le Crayon Kohl 63 Marine
- Chanel Stylo Yeux waterproof 30 Marine
- Chanel Joues Contraste 68 Rose Ecrin
- Chanel Le Crayon Levres 34 Natural
- Chanel Rouge Coco 38 Superstition
- Chanel Le Vernis Sky Line nail polish
The new beautiful additions to the Chanel makeup range are the blue shades created by Peter Phillips
Last of all here is a huge picture of the new Chanel Le Vernis nail polish; Chanel Le Vernis Sky Line
The new Blue Illusion de Chanel makeup collection is available exclusively in all Chanel boutiques, Harrods, Selfridges W1, Selfridges Manchester Exchange, House of Fraser Glasgow and Fenwick Newcastle from 13th July 2012.