OPI have teamed up with the New York Ballet to create an OPI New York City Ballet nail polish collection to add to their ‘Soft Shades’ collections. Now these collections are usually really not for me – far too subtle!
There are 6 new OPI nail polishes in the New York City Ballet nail polish collection; five sheer nail polishes in varying shades of pink and purple and one silver sparkle nail polish.
The first of the 6 OPI New York City Ballet nail polish collection are:
- OPI Barre My Soul - a sheer beige nail polish
- OPI You Callin’ Me a Lyre? – sheer pale pink nail polish
- OPI Don’t Touch My Tutu! – wispy white nail polish
And the next 6 colours…
- OPI Care to Danse? – pale lilac nail polish
- OPI My Pointe Exactly – sheer grey nail polish
- Pirouette My Whistle – Silver Sparkle nail polish
I’ve tried OPI Care to Danse? from the collection and it is very, very sheer – it looks like a french manicure nail polish. Very pretty if you like that sort of thing, but as I suspected, not for me!
You can buy the OPI New York City Ballet nail polish collection online at Lena White and each polish costs £11