Chanel are releasing a whole host of new lipgloss colours in their Lèvres Scintillantes lipgloss range called Chanel Roses Ultimes De Chanel collection, where Peter Philips, Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup, explores the multiple facets in every shade of the pink spectrum, from pastel to fuchsia, sheer or intense, with or without shimmer.
As well as the new lipgloss colours, there are four complimentary nail polish colours in the Chanel Le Vernis nail polish range, including Chanel Le Vernis Attraction from the Chanel Spring/ Summer ready to wear collection.
The new Chanel lipgloss colours are:
- 162 SURPRISE – An almost transparent pale pink lipgloss, set off with multi-coloured pearl particles.
- 164 PLAISIR – An opalescent lipgloss, shimmer-free texture, for a pastel pink that outlines a natural and radiant smile.
- 165 VOLUPTÉ – The natural colour of the lips is enhanced by a shimmer-free deep coral pink lip gloss.
- 166 AMOUR – An iridescent coral lipgloss with multiple pink and silvery sparkles to illuminate the smile.
- 168 DÉSIR – An intense, high-sparkle pink lipgloss, which cloaks the lips in magnetic colour.
- 169 JALOUSIE – Ultra-fine pearl particles melt into an intense fuchsia lipgloss, for a high-colour, shimmer-free vinyl effect.
And there are also four Chanel Le Vernis nail polish colours in the Chanel Roses Ultimes De Chanel collection:
- 545 ATTRACTION -The ultimate white pearl nail polish.
- 543 FRISSON – Very soft pink nail polish warmed with golden flashes.
- 549 DISTRACTION – Coral nail polish enlivened with blue-toned glints for an incredibly vibrant result.
- 541 TENTATION – An ultra-feminine, intense and sensual fuchsia nail polish.
Both the new Chanel lipgloss and the new Chanel nail polishes will be available from the 11th May. The lipglosses cost £21 each and the nail polishes cost £18 each.