So I know it’s a little late, but the boyf and I have been camping and nowhere near even cell phone reception, but I thought I’d show you a quick pic of the lovely beauty goodies I got spoilt with at Christmas this year!
1. Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream – I swear by this stuff! It’s not the fanciest and it’s not the most expensive, but I’ve used it for years! It’s a great all-over moisturiser. While I do love using specific moisturisers for specific body areas (that sounded odd, by that I mean I use face cream for my face and body moisturiser for my body!), Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream is a great product to have on stand-by because you can use it for your face and body.
2. Revlon Nail Polish trio – this is a cute set of three mini Revlon nail polishes, I love the look of the fuchsia and orange polishes, but am really not convinced by the muddy green polish, so I’ll post the results as soon as I’ve tried them!
3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Body moisturiser – I use Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume, so this was a lovely wee surprise! I’m a big fan of fragrance layering, so this was a perfect gift!
4. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat – oooh what a treat! I love YSL Touche Eclat, but can never quite bring myself to buy it for myself, because of the price. It is so lovely though and I will be using this often!
5. Trilogy Everything Balm – I love Trilogy products and AndyLou blogged about this lovely Everything Balm a wee while ago. It’s a fantastic balm that you can use for a whole host of problems. I use it on my nails and elbows and it’s a great lip balm!
So I hope everyone else was as lucky as me and got some lovely treats in their Christmas stockings!