Well I have been waiting to get my hands on these pics to show you… it’s the OPI Muppets nail polish collection! OPI collaborate with films over the Christmas/ holiday period to come up with nail polish collections, last year was the amazing OPI Burlesque nail polish collection (stunning!).
So here are the first pics – as OPI have said they’re going to be bringing the ‘wocka wocka’ to this year’s festivities with 12 OPI Muppets nail polishes:
Here are the first 4 of the OPI Muppets nail polish collection
- OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air – a green glitter nail polish
- OPI Rainbow Connection – a rainbow glitter nail polish
- OPI Warm and Fozzie – a warm copper nail polish
- OPI Designer… de Better! – a metallic bronze nail polish
The next 4 polishes in the Muppets nail polish collection are:
- OPI Gettin’ Miss Piggy with It – red glitter nail polish
- OPI Excuse Moi! – pink glitter nail polish
- OPI Meep-Meep-Meep – deep fuchsia nail polish
- OPI Animal-istic – wild red nail polish
The next 4 polishes in the collection are:
- OPI Gone Gonzo! – blue glitter nail polish
- OPI Diving Swine – magenta glitter nail polish
- OPI Wocka Wocka – a deep berry nail polish
- OPI Pepe’s Purple Passion – a deep dark purple nail polish
I’m not hugely fussed to get my hands on the reds and purples (because I have so many) but I LOVE the look of Fresh Frog of Bel Air – sooo cute and Gettin’ Miss Piggy with It looks pretty damn cute as well!
And last up OPI are releasing a gold shatter topcoat to partner with the OPI Muppets nail polish.
The OPI Muppets nail polish colleciton is due to hit the shops in the UK in October and they’re usually not too far behind in New Zealand and you can always buy the OPI nail polish collections online at lookfantastic.com (and they do free international shipping)