Late last year, Boujois re-released their iconic Little Round Pot eyeshadows with a new, improved formulation and now they’ve re-released their equally popular Effet 3D lipgloss (one lipgloss sells every 13 seconds worldwide!), with 6 new shades of lipgloss and 9 classic shades.
The 6 new Bourjois Effet 3D lipgloss shades are:
- Bourjois Brun Rose Academic – a pinky brown lipgloss
- Bourjois Rose Polemic – a light pink lipgloss with glimmering tints
- Bourjois Rose Hypothetic – a soft pink-brown lipgloss
- Bourjois Rouge Deomcratic – a purple lipgloss with a touch of pearly silver
- Bourjois Rose Or Epic – a sunny transparent pink lipgloss
- Bourjois Framboise Tonic – a pearly fuchsia lipgloss
And the reformulated shades are:
- Bourjois Beige Elastic – nude lipgloss
- Bourjois Brun Galatic – a deep marron glace lipgloss
- Bourjois Transparent Oniric – a clear glossy lipgloss
- Bourjois Rose Symphonic – a delicate pink lipgloss
- Bourjois Framboise Magnific – a dark red lipgloss
- Bourjois Rose Charismatic – a translucent rose lipgloss
- Bourjois Brun Poetic – a light chocolate shimmer lip gloss
- Bourjois Rose Lyric – an intense fuchsia lipgloss
- Bourjois rose Romantic – a soft rose lipgloss
This new formulation promises to be non-sticky, fluid and light and contains micro-crystalline waxes for brilliance, and is enriched with 92% moisturising and protective agents, for its “balm and 8 hours hydration” action.
Along with oils and waxes, are added vitamins C and E, the new gloss is Paraben-free and has a red fruit fragrance (blackberry, raspberry and blackcurrant).
As soon as I get my hands on these I will show you the swatches!
You can buy new Bourjois Effet 3D lipgloss online at boots.com and instore at Boots and Superdrug and they cost £6.99