I’ve just seen the pics for the Bourjois Spring/ Summer 2011 make-up collection and they are gorgeous! The look is called Ballerine and is (obviously!) inspired by the world of ballet, but with a bit of a rock-chic edge!
Just look at that gorgeous make-up! The Spring/ Summer Ballerine look is right up my alley, lovely dark eyes, pale lips and interesting nails! So now the products…
First up, as usual for me is the nail polish. There are 2 new shades of Bourjois So Laque nail polish for the Ballerine collection, one I LOVE and the other I could do without (can you guess which is which?)
The two new nail polishes are:
- Bourjois So Laque Rose Satin – a lacquered pastel pink nail polish
- Bourjois So Laque Bleu asphalte – a chic blue-grey nail polish
You can buy Bourjois So Laque nail polish online at boots.com
There are 3 new Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel lipstick shades in the Spring/ Summer Ballerine collection, all pretty pinks.
The 3 new lipstick colours are:
- Bourjois Rose innocence – a tender and delicate pink lipstick
- Bourjois Rose romantique – an elegant and sophisticated rosewood lipstick
- Bourjois Rose passionné – a fruity and gourmet pink lipstick
Now onto the eyes for the Ballerine look… there are new Bourjois Effet Smoky eye pencils and two favourite Bourjois Little Round Pots to complete the look.
The 3 Bourjois Effet Smoky eye pencils are:
- Bourjois Effet Smoky pencil Ultra black – an intense black eye pencil
- Bourjois Effet Smoky pencil Sand rose – an ash pink eye pencil
- Bourjois Effet Smoky pencil New wave blue – a smoky grey-blue eye pencil
You can buy the Bourjois Effet Smoky pencil online at boots.com for £5.49
The 2 shades of Little Round Pot eyeshadow to complete the look are:
- Bourjois Little Round Pot n°5 – a super pale shimmery pink eyeshadow (you can see a swatch of this in my post of Bourjois Little Round Pot eyeshadow swatches)
- Bourjois Little Round Pot n°25 – silver eyeshadow with a diamond sparkle
You can buy Bourjois Little Round Pot eyeshadow online at boots.com for £5.99
So now… how to get the look from Bourjois!
- Start by choosing the Effet Smoky pencil: for light-coloured eyes use Ultra black, and if you have dark eyes, opt for New wave blue.
- Apply the pencil at the roots of the upper and lower lashes, concentrating on the outer corner of the eye and smudge using the brush, moving up to the eyelid and smudging the lower line.
- Dab Little Round Pot Eyeshadow n°25 on the domed part of the upper eyelid and on the centre of the lower lash line to make your eyes sparkle.
- Finish by applying Little Round Pot Eyeshadow n°5 to the inner corner of the eye and the eyebrow arch to give a touch of light.
- Add lashings of your favourite mascara
- Use the powdery ballerina inspired shade of Sweet Kiss Naturel lipstick in Rose innocence to finish your face
- Last but not least, paint your nails with the gorgeous So Laque Bleu asphalte nail polish
You can buy Bourjois make-up online at boots.com