To celebrate the new Shrek movie – Shrek Forever After – OPI have released a fabulous collection of Shrek-inspired nail polish in their Happily Ever After nail polish collection.
There are 6 Shrek-inspired nail polishes in the collection. I love some of them and then others I’m not so sure…
The 6 nail polishes in the OPI Happily Ever After Collection are:
- Funky Dunky – a gorgeous bright purple nail polish – it looks similar to the OPI A Grape Fit nail polish that I’m wearing on my toes at the moment, but a little bit darker.
- Who the Shrek Are You? – a bright green nail polish (exactly the colour of Shrek himself!)
- Ogre-the-Top Blue – a fabulous bright blue nail polish
- Fiercly Fiona – a pale yellow-green nail polish
- What’s with the Cattitude – an amazing pale pastel blue nail polish (similar to Chanel’s new Nouvelle Vague)
- Rumple’s Wiggin’ – a super-cute pale pastel lilac nail polish
I love the What’s with the Cattitude?, Rumple’s Wiggin’, Funky Dunky and Ogre-the-Top Blue nail polishes, but I’m not so sure about the Who the Shrek are You and Fiercely Fiona nail polishes – is that because I’m boring?!
Each of these new Shrek inspired OPI nail polishes cost £9.95 and you can click to buy them online at lookfantastic
One thing that OPI do that I love, is offer their new collections as minis…
It means that you can test out the new nail polish colours before you buy the full-size bottles – or what I find is because I already have so many nail polishes, I only need a mini bottle anyway!
The Shrek minis colletion cost £12.15 for the 4 mini nail polishes and you can click to buy it online here at lookfantastic
The Shrek mini collection of nail polishes has 4 of the 6 nail polish colours from the Happily Ever After nail polish collection:
- What’s with the Cattitude nail polish
- Fiercely Fiona nail polish
- Rumple’s Wiggin’ nail polish
- Who the Shrek are You? nail polish
I do think it’s a shame it doesn’t have the other 2 brighter nail polish colours in the minis collection.
As soon as I get my hands on any of these Shrek nail polishes I’ll show you the results!
Also how cute does Puss look in that picture?! I haven’t seen the movie yet, but I think I’ll have to just to see fat Puss-in-Boots!
You can buy any of the OPI Shrek Happily Ever After nail polishes online at lookfantastic and if you buy 2 OPI products you get a free beach bag and they have free UK postage as well…
Here’s a list of all my OPI nail polish reviews